IVT 1000 CRDedicated
Vacuum cleaning is generally an accepted procedure in clean rooms down to class ISO 5 (ISO 4). Most of the IVT 1000 CR parts can be totally sterilized before introduction into clean room environment. The IVT 1000 CR models are manufactured in stainless steel AISI 316 (wheel base in AISI 304).
The IVT 1000 CR H model offers a upstream HEPA H13 filter, and a downstream ULPA U15 filter for stopping carbon particulate generated by the motor. Paper dust bag or safe bag system for quick and easy disposal of material.
- Extremely quiet (only 61 dB/A)
- Modular construction for easy cleaning/service
- All stainless construction. Can be autoclaved at 121° C to avoid contamination.
- Equipped with ULPA U15 exhaust filtration. Meets ISO std.(4)5 in clean room certification
- 3 different accessory kits: Autoclavable tool kit, Antistatic tool kit (meets ESD requirements), Std. tool kit.
- 3 different types of machines:IVT 1000 CR,IVT 1000 CR H,"H" class,IVT 1000 CR "Safe Pack" equipped with a HEPA filtered throw away dust container meets "H" class filtration (not certified H).
Enquire about the IVT 1000 CR
Please fill in your details below and we will contact you back to discuss this product further.